SMD290M-6X10UW eArc Light Weight Flexible Solar Panel (290W – 24V) – EPDM Rubber Edge
75% LIGHTER – 85% THINNER – 100% IMPROVEMENT
eArc is a light weight and ultra-thin solar panel made with a fibreglass reinforced composite material similar to aircraft windows, and 75% lighter than conventional solar panels, making it far less costly to transport and install. eArc light weight solar panels are ideal for caravans, motorhomes, RV’s, Buses, 4WDs, boats, yachts and even trains. Yes trains, in fact the eArc panels are used on the world’s first solar powered train in our own Byron Bay, NSW.
eArc solar panels are also the first light weight solar panel approved for off grid use by the Clean Energy Council of Australia, meeting the same durability tests that conventional glass solar panels must (IEC61215:2016) as inuse on many home and commercial applications in Australia including the Sydney Maritime Museum Heritage Building.
- Ultra-light – eArc weighs around 75% less than conventional PV panels. Panels measure just 2mm with a 100watt panel weighing just 1.9kgs.
- Flexible – eArc combines a unique, patented material to produce a superior flexible crystalline-silicon/panel which can be installed on curved surfaces.
- Easy Installation – eArc can reduce installation cost through ease of handling and faster installation, without the added cost of mounting hardware.
- Durability – eArc panels are certified to withstand maximum test load (2400 Pascal) and hail tested with 200g/35mm diameter ice stones at 39.5m per second.
- Warranty – 5 Year Warranty
- Warranty Information:5 Years