AMPTRON® 12V 150Ah / 175A Lithium LiFePO4 Batteries are an alternative replacement (AR) for any application currently using a deep cycle Gel, AGM or Flooded Lead Acid battery. The maximum continuous discharge current is 175A and peak discharge current 320A for 10 seconds.
Our batteries come with a 4 year warranty and are designed using only the highest quality components. This includes the use of a robust Battery Protection System (BPS), aluminum encased prismatic cells, solid busbar connectors and a solid frame to reduce movement and damaging vibrations. AMPTRON® batteries can also be placed on its sides without the risk of components coming loose or loss of usable capacity.
Our Lithium batteries use a high quality robust integrated Battery Protection System (BPS) and is designed to manage and control all the battery protection requirements. The BPS maximises the performance of the battery by automatically balancing the cells and protecting them from being over charged or over discharged. Our integrated BPS design is what allows our batteries to be used as an AR “Alternative Replacement” for many applications requiring durable, high quality, dependable and lightweight Lithium Batteries.
- Low Voltage Protection Switch – Automatically disconnects around 10V
- Over Voltage Protection Switch – Automatically disconnects around 14.8V
- Short Circuit Protection Switch – Automatically disconnects
- Reverse Polarity Protection Switch – Automatically disconnects
- Internal cell balancing – Automatically balances cells
- Charge Balancing – Independent balancing for multiple batteries connected in parallel or in series.
- This Battery Protection System is designed to last throughout the life of the battery and provide reliable power for thousands of cycles.
The BMS balances the cells by sending more current through the length way circuit boards and into cells with a lower voltage. The BMS will also discharge cells that exceed 3.65V during charging.
Internal Cell Safety Fuse
Our latest cell technology is manufactured with a internal thermal safety fuse between the anode and cathode that will break and disconnect in the unlikely event the cell would begin to overheat.
High pressure safety vent
Each cell has a high pressure safety vent that will flip open to release energy and prevent explosion.
Flame Retardant Electrolyte
Our cells are manufactured with our patented flame retardant additive in our electrolyte.
Explosion proof Nickel plated steel
Every AMPTRON® cell is manufactured in our explosion proof Nickel plated steel Prismatic case.